At Christmas Alfe asked for a sewing machine. He decided that he wanted to make comfort cushions for children with cancer, living in the UK, who spend lots of time in hospital. To date he has made and sent out over 12 cushions.
If you know a child, living with a cancer diagnosis, who would like a cushion making then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the information below. There is no cost to receive a cushion.
1) Name and age of child
2) Child’s diagnosis and year of diagnosis
3) Hospital child receives treatment at
4) Parents name and contact details
5) Address to send cushion to
6) Child’s likes: Favourite colour, character, sport, pop star.
7) Any other relevant information